Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng Clarendon Day và Facebook
SEEKING A FEW MORE AWESOME VOLUNTEERS!
We need a few more volunteers to help us prepare and support our Artists at Clarendon Day this coming Saturday, Sept. 17.
* Help setting up the four stages with seating and banners
* Setting up Information/Artist Merch tents and staffing them
* Representing Festival BeCause, Clarendon’s next big Fest
* Helping stage managers in directing Artists etc.
With proper numbers each volunteer will be needed for 4-5 hours to give you time to enjoy the full festival experience.
Compensation and Benefits include:
* Access to pizza and water to keep your energy flowing
* The chance to hang with some great Artists
* A Staff T-Shirt (while they last)
* Free tickets to Festival Because Arlington slated for May 26-29, 2017 ( a $120 value)
* Being part of an amazing community event!
IF AVAILABLE CONTACT US! email@example.com
SOURCE: Clarendon Day & Facebook
Great Free Music at Clarendon Day!
header_music_2016Free music and entertainment has always been a big part of Clarendon Day, and our 2016 show will likely be our best lineup yet. With four music stages, we’ll have something for everyone with a great mix of local and national acts, and youth bands from the region.
While we have already booked our groups for 2016, we are always on the lookout for new acts interested in playing at Clarendon Day. If you are interested in performing in the future, please fill out this form. Here is our tentative 2016 lineup:
N. Highland Main Stage:
11 am Buster
12 pm The Devolvers
1 pm Justin Trawick and the Common Good
2 pm Molly Venter & Goodnight Moonshine
3 pm Soul Stew
4 pm Starryville
5 pm Lato
Clarendon Blvd Rock Stage:
11 am ROAM – Rock of Ages Music
12 pm ROAM – Rock of Ages Music
1 pm ROAM – Rock of Ages Music
2 pm Rachel B
3 pm Judge Smith
4 pm Sub-Radio
Chili Cookoff Stage:
11am – 5pm We are the 9
Central Park Family Stage:
11 am Caroline Ferrante and Friends
12 pm Urban Kempo
1 pm Addagio Ballet
2 pm Nova Ballet
3 pm Saffron Dance
4 pm O’Neill-James Irish Dance